Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mark Wahlberg talks to animals 2

Have you ever seen that SNL skit called "Mark Wahlberg Talks to Animals"? Shane and I thought it was SOOOOOOOOOO funny that when we went to a petting zoo today, we just had to make our own! And yes, we know we're ginormous nerds.

9 comments:

Koreena said...

I had to watch the skit to understand. I like your version of it!

The Wilkes said...

Very funny! I heard Mark was very upset about the SNL skit...we thoroughly enjoyed both!

Keri said...

You two are crazy fun. I didn't see the SNL skit, but I did see Mark on SNL last night & seeing yours makes both his last night & yours funny.

Zach 'n' Jack said...

LOL!!!!!!!! Zach and I totally enjoyed that. did you see the "response" of Mark backstage? Hilarious! You guys are awesome, Shane sounded just like him. btw, say hi to your mother for me, ok?

Heather said...

You both are so much fun. I love watching your videos and hearing your stories.

Amber said...

Can you two please share some of the fun? Thanks,

Kade and Emily said...

Ha Ha! I think my favorite part of your video is where the goat totally blows Shane off!

christa said...

You guys are hilarious. Jeremy would NEVER do something like that, he's no fun.

Heather said...

Way to go - you have some serious fans on Youtube now - and 20,622 views so far. You should figure out how to monetize that!
Jon