Monday, March 3, 2008

Just another ordinary day....

So have I ever mentioned just how darn cute my kids are??? They are just the cutest little things in the world. The other day Kelly came home from school just jumping around with excitement. She won the Student Spirit Award at school. She had her name called in front of the whole school and went up on stage to receive her certificate. She was so proud of herself! I love how when she gets excited that she can't help but want to tell me every single detail. She's such a cutie pie!

Kelly with her certificate. Isabelle and Trevor had to get in on the action as well!



Now I can't forget about Isablle and the cute things she does. Every day while Trevor takes his nap Isabelle will have quiet time. She is supposed to stay in her room while Trevor sleeps. She can do whatever she wants within reason. Usually she just plays, but sometimes she will take a nap. Today she decided to do both. When I went in her room to wake her up, I had a hard time finding her at first. Try and see if you can find her!


Found her yet????



There she is!

Oh... and thank you so much to everyone who donated to Kelly's charity! We can't believe how much she has gotten so far! Saturday we went out knocking on doors (we live in a really rich neighborhood... how did that happen?). At one door she got $50! Guess it's hard to say "no" to a cute little kid!

5 comments:

Keri said...

I love where Isabelle is sleeping! Good job, Kelly!!

Jessica G said...

So fun about Kelly and her award. It's so cool to get awards when you are little. And Isabelle's sleeping spot is amazing!

Amber said...

I wonder where Kelly got her spirit? (Hello mom). Okay, I don't have one of those little icons whre I write up my post. It does not exist. You should email me your number and maybe you can walk me through it over the phone. Thanks,

Keri said...

Sorry that your socks are giving you trouble!

Tamara said...

Most spirited, huh? Well, Olive Oil...wonder who she got THAT from? ... any idears?