So my family does this rotation thing at Christmas so each family has another family to get a present for. Pretty standard stuff. Well, I'm the special lady that no one is sure if they ever want me to have them for Christmas. Remember last years gift to my younger brother? That's right -- it was the "Knights who say NI!" hat that I knitted for him.

Now, while that brother appreciated such a gift, my brother Josiah would probably not enjoy something like that. He likes useful things. I too like useful things. He got a whole lot of useful things.
3 comments:
Hey, I'm all about useful! Good job, Ollie. You never disappoint. :)
Just napkins, huh? I was expecting a year's supply of rubbers or something like that. ;)
(ps-you can delete my comment to keep your blog G rated.)
Seeing as how he has 5 kids, maybe that wouldn't have been a bad idea! AND........ line officially crossed.
Post a Comment