
When you're cooking at almost 9 o'clock at night because you had nasty pancakes with your kids earlier for dinner and you're using all three good burners you have at the SAME time, they're bound to look as bad as mine. When you're finished that late at night, the LAST thing you think about is "hmmm... I should really remove those burners and scrub the drip pans so they'll sparkle!" However, when Shane saw the last posting, he was thoroughly disgusted. It does go to show you how little time he spends in the kitchen when the only time he notices is when he's reading our BLOG instead of actually noticing the real thing. Why am I posting this you ask? Well, I thought it was cool that I used a wok.
mmmm... pomegranate & lemon.....
4 comments:
yum, what did you make?? it looks soooo good!! I think i need the recipe.....
You are so freakin' hilarious.
Funny how husbands don't always notice those things. Your stove looks really nice, though. You just need to recruit Shane to help you clean the burners. It could be done in no time!
MMMM, whatcha makin'? looks good.
Ps...I understand about the husband thing. And I agree with "Keri" Put that boy to work!! Many hands make light work! :)
Post a Comment